Monday, November 22, 2010

TransGuys Community Awards

I just found out that I'm nominated for the Transguys Community Awards. I'm very flattered to be included!
TransGuys is a web resource and magazines for trans male folks.

My friend Amos Mac of Original Plumbing fame is nominated for several categories.
Also Athens Boy's Choir, Katastrophe and many rad organizations like Check it Out Guys and PRIMED.
Dr. Maxwell Anderson is nominated for the Phoenix Award for Outstanding Achievement. He touched so many lives and made being a trans person in the South a lot easier through his work in addressing healthcare needs. He passed away this year of brain cancer.

Here are the different categories:

Best Blog
Best YouTube Channel
Best Resource Website
Best Action Campaign
Best Business
Musician or Music Group of the Year
Sex Performer of the Year
Phoenix Award for Outstanding Achievement

I'm nominated along with Buck Angel and Billy Castro, two very fine and talented FTM performers. Wish I could be in the middle of that sexy sandwich!

Please vote! You can vote once a day every day until December 10th! If I win maybe I'll make a special video post of me stripping as a treat to my fans.

VOTE for the TransGuys Community Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment